GENERAL WORKERS - Golden Oaklet At Home Limited

JOB OPPORTUNITY - GENERAL WORKERS


Golden Oaklet At Home Limited is looking for hardworking, reliable, and self-motivated individuals to join our growing team as General Workers.

Position - General Workers


Qualifications:

- Minimum Grade 12 Certificate.

- Physically fit and able to perform manual tasks.

- Honest, disciplined, and dependable.

- Able to work well in a team and follow instructions.

- Previous experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.


Requirements:

Interested candidates should submit the following documents:

- Application letter

- Updated CV

- Copies of relevant certificates

- Copy of NRC



Applications should be hand-delivered to our Downtown Outlet.

Application Deadline: 31 July 2026


Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.


Golden Oaklet At Home Limited is an equal opportunity employer and encourages qualified.

Comments

  1. What is the address please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can i take my application letter to any near by Golden Oklet

      Delete
  2. I'm really interested , although I don't know how to apply and the location. Am located in Kitwe and am still looking for a job as general worker, shop keeper, mechadising, driver, and packer
    0967400216
    0978087439
    NRC:240136/44/1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need the job, though am in choma I have 6+ experience in sales and driving

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im interested but im in kitwe any e mail address please 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am interested I will be happy to hear from you 0978635909

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interested and I stay in kamwala South 0771962820

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am from Kitwe looking for jobs my line 0768916414

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking for job near Kitwe town 0768916414 I have a grade 12 certificate

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts