MULTIPLE POSITIONS - Dairy Gold Limited

 Dairy Gold Limited: Join Our Team!**


**Exciting Opportunities at Dairy Gold Limited, a Subsidiary of Trade Kings Group**


Dairy Gold Limited is expanding and seeking talented professionals to join our dynamic team! We offer a stimulating work environment and growth opportunities.


**Open Positions:**

1. Automation Engineer - (1)

2. Shift Engineer - (3)

3. Utility Engineer - (1)

4. Team Leader - Filling - (2)

5. Filling Machine Operator - (6)

6. Engineering Team Leader - (2)

7. Mechanical Fitter - (4)

8. Shift Electrician - (4)

9. Data Entry Attendant - (3)

10. Spare Part Coordinator - (1)

11. Chiller Attendant - (4)

12. Water Treatment Operator - (4)

13. Utility Fitter - (2)

14. Utility Shift Engineer - (1)

15. AFM Operator - (2)

16. Process Operator - (2)

17. Electrician - (2)

18. Production Supervisor (Mechanical, Electrical, or Business qualifications)

19. Supervisor - Plastics (Plastic experience)

20. Supervisor - Milling (Milling experience)

21. HR Assistant - (1)

22. Weighbridge Attendant - (1)

23. Stores Officer - (1)

24. Machine Attendants - (22 positions)


**How to Apply:**

Send your application to:


**Human Resource Manager**  

Dairy Gold Limited  

vacancies@tradekings.co.zm


**Application Deadline: 2nd July 2025**


Join us at Dairy Gold Limited and be part of a leading organization! 


**#DairyGoldLimited #TradeKingsGroup #CareerOpportunities #JobOpenings**



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I am writing to express my internet in potential opportunities within your esteemed organization with a diver back ground in relevant skills or industry ,I am

      Delete
  2. What are you qualifications/skills?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kindly i would like a remote job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am writing to express my internet in potential opportunities within your esteemed organization as a stores assistant

    ReplyDelete
  5. In interested. I am a qualified craft electrical personnel (electrician). However, I have seen this late.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts